23.6.10

Aeroplane Essential Mix 500


Came across this by accident the other day, it's another quality mix from Belgian duo Aeroplane. This one is for It's All Gone Pete Tong's Essential Mix and the 500th edition of. At first glance the track list didn't look up to much but then I clocked Les Rhythm Digitales - Sometimes on there (one of my fave songs ever), then I spotted the dub version of Don't You Want Me Baby I thought hang on there! Then I spotted Friendly Fires -Paris and thought 'well, well, well'. Finally when I saw this whopper by Goldfrapp I let out a Grrrr noise. None of the above come close to what I did when I actually heard this mix though - it really is a monster. Go forth and stream from Aeroplane Mixcloud or below - (you can find my account here btw) or download from Discobelle here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.