22.5.09

Dope Shit next weekend

I don't often use words like 'dope' unless talking about politicians or people who wear keffiyehs, but this is a Diplo gig I am talking about so I thought it suitable. Yes that's right, Diplo is back. After tearing the arse out of the Bodytonic Tent at last years EP he has been busy working on his side project with Switch, Major Lazer (as reported here) but obviously keeping a hand in the old DJ-ing too. He joins us this time as part of the Mad Decent Soundsystem with Fake Blood and Boy 8 Bit.
The POD have really pulled together a great line-up for this, also on the bill are Skream, Arveene & Misk, Rusko and just added, Tiefschwarz.
Whopper like no other I think you will agree. It's spread out over a few floors too which means lots of running around in a big hairy mess... for me anyway.

I have a few passes for this wondrous event for you lucky readers too, just drop me a mail and my magic budgie will choose a winner at random. onechewlove(AT)gmail.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Diplo in action @ EP- http://www.yournight.ie/play.php?vid=595