13.10.09

Horrorthon 2009

My favourite time of year is coming up - Hallowe'en and the annual Horrorthon in the IFI - this October bank holiday weekend - 22nd - 26th.

I am a big fan of 80s teen slasher flicks with ridiculous themes - such as 'April Fool's Day' so I can't wait to see ' Silent Night - Deadly Night' - about a deranged teen in a Santa suit who goes on a killing spree...



They are also showing Gremlins which is pretty damn Christmassy too - but I'm not complaining. I just hope it means that for the surprise movie they will show 'New Year's Evil ' and not SAW VI. (Yuck)

There are tonnes of movies on including Romero's Day of the Dead - BEST ZOMBIE MOVIE EVER - social commentary and amazing zombieness - and Joe Pilato - the actor who plays the psycho soldier guy - will be there at the screening.


These are just a couple of the movies that I am into but you can check out the whole list here:
IFI Horrorthon 2009 screenings

No comments: